whoop! we're taking on a new round of interns. there are 3 types of internships. see if any take your fancy.
Tasks you will undertake are:
· Design research and trend forecasting
· creating CADs
· Speccing garments
· Basic patternmaking
· Sourcing samples and fabrics
· Communicating garment revisions to factory.
· Assisting with photoshoot styling
· creating 'range guides' for sales agents,
· assiting with in-store merchandising,
· analysing sell-through reports.
· all interns are also expected to do ad hoc duties (we even still do them ourselves) such as packing boxes, answering the phones etc.
· Processing website orders
· Customer service
· Tallying wholesale orders
· Assisting with events, such as upcoming ‘fashion weekend’ designer sale.
· Ad hoc duties such as booking couriers, answering the phone etc.
· Routine stock counts
· Assisting with managing social networking portals such as facebook, chictopia and lookbook.nu.
· Generating content for our newsletters.
· Implementing strategies to increase our database.
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN
· Assist with the production of marketing collateral including
o In-store signage
o Wholesale catalogues
o Editorial style lookbooks
· Editing and uploading photos onto our website
· Providing assistance with textile design
We are based in Chippendale, Sydney. As an intern you would work alongside Sue-ann and I the head designers, in a small, close-knit team.
If this sounds interesting to you please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your name and the type of internship you are applying for in the subject line.