Thursday, October 28, 2010
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
vintage top, cheap monday jeans, crystal necklace made by stylestalker for a photoshoot, photos by zantia
My fascination with all things see through continues. I found this shirt at the bottom of a pile in a swedish flea market. Hands down best 5 euros i ever spent. We're designing for our next collection and I'm so excited. What sux is that I really want to wear all this mad awesome shit now. Guess i'll have to wait
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Friday, October 22, 2010
whoop! we're taking on a new round of interns. there are 3 types of internships. see if any take your fancy.
Tasks you will undertake are:
· Design research and trend forecasting
· creating CADs
· Speccing garments
· Basic patternmaking
· Sourcing samples and fabrics
· Communicating garment revisions to factory.
· Assisting with photoshoot styling
· creating 'range guides' for sales agents,
· assiting with in-store merchandising,
· analysing sell-through reports.
· all interns are also expected to do ad hoc duties (we even still do them ourselves) such as packing boxes, answering the phones etc.
· Processing website orders
· Customer service
· Tallying wholesale orders
· Assisting with events, such as upcoming ‘fashion weekend’ designer sale.
· Ad hoc duties such as booking couriers, answering the phone etc.
· Routine stock counts
· Assisting with managing social networking portals such as facebook, chictopia and lookbook.nu.
· Generating content for our newsletters.
· Implementing strategies to increase our database.
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN
· Assist with the production of marketing collateral including
o In-store signage
o Wholesale catalogues
o Editorial style lookbooks
· Editing and uploading photos onto our website
· Providing assistance with textile design
We are based in Chippendale, Sydney. As an intern you would work alongside Sue-ann and I the head designers, in a small, close-knit team.
If this sounds interesting to you please send through your CV to email@example.com, with your name and the type of internship you are applying for in the subject line.
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
I've been so busy since i got back from my road trip through the states that i forgot to post up these images. They were taken at Ghost Ranch, where one of my favourite artists Georgia O'Keefe lived and painted. It's easy to understand why she fell so in love with this place- it is truly one of the most beautiful place i've ever been.
Monday, October 18, 2010
Thursday, October 14, 2010
spitfire shades from asos, stylestalker melissa tee, photos by zantia
I have these glasses in a tortishell that i bought for, then stole off, then gave to Rachel. I got them in black now off asos and I super dig them. I also like this top a lot. It's called the Melissa Tee and it was inspired by and named after one of our sexy ex interns.
Friday, October 8, 2010
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
The duties of this job will include:
- Managing customers queries and dealing with any issues which arise
- Sending out customer orders
- Sales: giving customers relevant advice
- Inventory management
- Answering phones and other ad hock duties
- High level of organisation
- High level of computer literacy
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at any one time
- Strong sales and customer service skills
- Good phone manner
- Own laptop
- Applicants with NSW drivers license and car will be highly regarded