Thursday, December 9, 2010
are you our production manager?
stylestalker is looking for a production manager! below are the skillz you need to pay the billz. we'd love to hear from you:
An exciting opportunity now exists with stylestalker, a young and innovative brand, that rapidly expanding. Stylestalker is both cutting edge and commercially savvy, boasting a list of celebrity followers and the support of some of the most prestigious boutiques as well as leading department stores both in Australia and Internationally. You will be working in a small, supportive team where your ideas will be welcomed and respected.
Please visit stylestalker.com and stylestalkerblog.com for more info about the designers and the label.
• Ensure all products meet specification
• Create and manage production time line to ensure all products are delivered in full and on time
• Liaising and negotiating with suppliers to source, cost, order and follow up on fabrics and trims
• Fit comments and measurements for all stages of production
• Quality control of production garments
• Maintaining existing vendor relationships and open up new vendor relationships as needed
• Order and delivery management
• A sound knowledge of garment construction and specs
• A keen eye for detail and desire for perfection is an essential quality
• Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role working with offshore vendors
• Organized and strong information management skills
• You must be able to work both autonomously and as a member of a team. You must be able to trouble shoot and problem solve effectively. We require a proactive approach and think outside the box when necessary.
• Experience in Niche Fashion Management preferred
Please email all resume and cover letters to email@example.com